What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Tool for affiliates to track ClickBank product sales and performance history for products listed in the ClickBank MarketPlace. The product performance statistics show history for ranking, gravity, earned per sale, percent per sale, and refund rate for all products listed in the ClickBank Marketplace.
- If you’re a ClickBank Affiliate, Vendor or Internet Marketer then CBengine is for you!
- Bookmark System – manage products you’re currently promoting or interested in
- Full access to product performance graphs, stats and ranking histories
- Affiliate Insider – recommendation system for hot products
- CB Nickname Manager – with 1-click login to clickbank.com
- Custom Search Results (choose what you want to see)
- Storefront 2.0 (php script for your website)
- Pro Edition | Free Trial | Compare Features
- Find Products w/ Advanced Search Features
- CB Adsense Style Ads for your website
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. CB Engine scores 62.29/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.cbengine.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $57.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: cbengine.com you’ll also be taken through to cbengine.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)